Hey Mama! I give you PERMISSION.
You heard me, permission to INVEST in + TAKE CARE of YOU!
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Like you are failing at #momlife?
Do you often feel unappreciated or depleted?
If this sounds like you,
I have the perfect 6-month solution for YOU!?
My 6-month Beauty of Becoming program is designed to help Mama’s learn to BE and FEEL their best, so they can GIVE their babes and family the best. Many Mamas think we’ve got it all figured out and even if we know we don’t have it all figured out, we’re too proud to ask for help or let anyone know we are struggling.
I am finding more and more that Mamas struggle in silence. We try to do it all, be it all, make all the latest and greatest recipes from scratch, craft the finest creations from Pinterest and at the end of the day, we have nothing left to give our families or ourselves. We are depleted, sleep deprived, anxious, exhausted, resentful and a shell of the woman we used to know.
My The Beauty of Becoming program is here to help you win at #momlife. I am here to support you and provide you with techniques and tools that help you succeed and thrive in motherhood. Becoming a mother is the greatest gift, but it is also the greatest challenge! We are constantly in this process of becoming, learning and growing. This program will help YOU find the beauty in REDISCOVERING yourself as a woman who is a Mama. I’m here to guide you to be the best Mama and become the best version of yourself.
Investing in your mental and emotional well-being, as well as uncovering new aspects of yourself through movement, mindset and plant-based nutrition is essential to you not just surviving motherhood, but thriving!
This program is designed to help you:
- Increase energy, beat brain fog and improve your sleep
- Reduce the daily overwhelm and stress
- Give you permission to make yourself a priority
- Rediscover yourself through motherhood
- Break the cycle of negative mind stuff
- Identify the aspects of your life that are out of balance
- Get in tune with yourself and learn to listen to your body
- Fuel your body with foods that NOURISH you, not just feed you
- Learn how to cook and meal-prep plant-based meals, simply and easily
- Create a morning and evening routine that allow you time for self-care
- Give you a sense of community and support
- Introduce healthy habits that you can easily sustain
- Create a routine that inspires you to get movement into your body
I’m not sure… Is this program for me?
This program IS for you if you…
- Feel alone, unappreciated, unloved, resentful and depleted
- Feel stressed out, overwhelmed and burnt out
- Have those extra pounds you have been meaning to lose, but have never taken the time to focus on YOU
- Always leave yourself last on your list
- Feel lost when it comes to cooking for your family
- Have trouble sticking to routines that are good for you
- Never find the time to exercise or move daily
- Can’t remember the last time your house felt tidy, let alone organized
- Want to experiment with more plant-based meals and alternatives
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Stop Stressin’ Mama! – I’ll help you handle daily stress + beat Mama overwhelm
- Get Moving + Motivated – We will explore ways to get you into motion and set realistic + attainable goals.
- Get Cookin’ – I will give you simple plant-based recipes, shopping lists + help you meal plan
- Let’s Go Shopping! – I will share healthier alternatives + show you how to navigate the market/farmer’s market + look at food differently.
- Where’d Ya Go, Mama? – We will work together to find and rediscover you as a woman who is a mama, so you feel connected to your inner self, feel heard, understood and flourish.
- Let’s Get Organized + Create Space – I will help you organize + eliminate clutter, so you have the space to welcome in all good things!
- “Vitamin L” – Inside Job – I will help you with your self-care + find ways to make you feel loved, valued + appreciated.
- Routine – You will learn how to create morning + evening routines that serve you and your life. Routines weren’t just made for our kiddos!
- I’ve Got Your Back – We will find you community + support, so you don’t feel alone. I will also connect you with my Mama Bairre FB page!
- Sweet Dreams – We will look at why sleep is the most underrated + best gift we can give ourselves and how to get you sleeping better.
- Pesky Pounds – We will look closely at your eating habits + dive deep into helping you reach your goals + have you feeling your best.
I’m sure you’ve heard the pilot get on the overhead speaker and announce, as the flight attendant demonstrates, the importance of you placing your oxygen mask on your face first, before you can help anyone else around you, including your loved ones, right? You cannot breathe, survive or succeed at helping anyone until you first help yourself. In this program, I am asking you to do just that. Stop. Put on your mask and tend to yourself, then continue to be the best Mama to your babe. To be very clear, I am not talking about perfection (there’s no such thing). I am talking about implementing techniques, strategies and supporting you in motherhood, so you feel ready to take on your daily life + avoid burnout.
Why is this program so near and dear to my heart?
It is my belief that in order to be what you define as the best Mama (which looks different for everyone), we must first take care of ourselves. In order to be the BEST Mama and partner for THEM, you must first take care of YOU. It sounds simple, but it is something that most Mamas battle with on a daily basis. We struggle with mom guilt, the imposter syndrome, thoughts of failing, somehow not being good enough and the mind stuff. It is not selfish to take care of you, it is ESSENTIAL + NECESSARY.
I am here to BEG you to STOP this negative cycle that keeps replaying in your life and give you PERMISSION to take care of YOU! If you want to be the best Mama, you MUST put you first. By taking care of you, peeling back the unaddressed layers and taking obtainable action steps to your well-being and self-care, together we can get you to feeling like the best Mama for you, your babe and your family. You will feel alive again, revitalized, inspired, lighter, supported and whole. You will learn to look within for what was always there… After all, you were perfectly made, Mama! You will begin to rediscover yourself in motherhood and allow the old patterns that no longer serve you to melt away. You will come to see the beauty in becoming you all over again. Oh, and Mama, in case you need to hear this today. You are doing a great job. You are a wonderful mother + YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click the button below and sign up, Mama! Stop putting yourself last and INVEST in YOU for a change! Let’s kick that mom guilt to the curb and help you feel great, less stressed, reduce your overwhelm, kick those extra pounds, sleep better, gain energy, lift you up and get you feeling like you are winning at #momlife. After all, you cannot be the best for THEM, if you are not even trying to be the best for YOU!
I’ve read all of this, but HOW does it work?
The Beauty of Becoming Program is a 6 month one-on-one private coaching journey. My program is catered to you and your individual needs, wants and goals. We will address all of the things mentioned above, but each session will be designed around YOU, after all you are a unique Mama with your own unique needs and wants!
Sure, but what do I get?
- 2 x 50 minute one-on-one sessions per month for 6 months (in person or via Zoom)
- Weekly check-ins and accountability
- Monthly Modules
- Suggested Reading
- A Journal + Planner
- Free Gift (suited to you)
- Yoga Session
- Guided Meditation
Tell me more…
- Unlimited support from me and my team through email!
- Clients in the program will have access to workshops and any special events I host at a discounted rate!
- For my clients that really want to look at the nutrition and weight-loss goals, you will have an option to opt-in to products to support your nutrition side of your journey at an extra and separate cost.
Ok, break it to me gently… How much is the INVESTMENT?
The Beauty of Becoming 6-month Program, FULL INVESTMENT is:
One payment of $2550 for the full program, or 6 payments of $425. IF you pay IN FULL, upon sign-up, I will take $200 off! Note: Payment plan options are also available upon request!
But, Erin, how do you know this will work?
- Because I am a Mama, who has been through this and understands you and where you are coming from. I have learned the tools to help you get back to you when you start to go off course.
- I was trained in many tested and well studied techniques that have been shown to work by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- You will have support through your journey and be aligned with many fellow Mamas.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? ACT NOW and jump on a FREE Clarity Call with me today!
What does that mean?
We hop on the phone for a 30-minute session where we discuss your goals and what you want to work on. Trust me, I know making decisions that involve investing in ourselves can be difficult or may feel new and strange. I would love to answer any additional questions you may have and get clear on your goals. I’d love to help you feel EMPOWERED in your journey with motherhood and teach you the simple ways to get you feeling like the BEST MAMA! I can’t wait to speak with you!
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between. My specialty is vegan and gluten-free options and alternatives!
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship(s) cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
I work with my clients to get in touch with their body’s needs because I understand that life happens and your needs will change. I want to equip you with the self-awareness to make the best decisions for yourself in any given circumstance. I believe each person is fully capable of making well-informed decisions as their own expert, not the latest magazine article or fad diet book.
Let’s define what you value most from your well-being. We’ll use these visions to motivate specific goals that bring you closer to where you want to be. As your coach, I will not dictate a diet for you, but together we will explore why some foods make you feel better than others and how to strategically use that feedback. Together we’ll co-create your health goals within reasonable time frames and actionable objectives so you know exactly what you’re working toward.