Are you CONFUSED? Feeling a bit LOST in motherhood? Life? Are you looking for CLARITY? Balance? Well, I’ve got a PROGRAM for YOU!
My Confusion to Clarity program helps Mama’s feel BETTER, LOSE weight, sleep MORE, INCREASE energy, REDUCE stress, BREAKTHROUGH brain fog and the feeling of OVERWHELM + FIND themselves again using Plant Based methods. If you feel exhausted, unappreciated, stressed, struggle with brain fog, are overweight and feel lost, then this program is for YOU! I help Mama’s get their groove back, feel energized, excited about life and break the ties that are holding them to the vicious cycles that keep replaying in their lives. In the Confusion to Clarity program I work with you one-on-one to bring you back to YOU by providing you with the tools to balance your life, take sustainable actions steps and make simple modifications that bring you closer to YOUR personal goals. By the end of your transformation and our journey together, you will have all the skills, tools and knowledge you need to walk confidently through motherhood and life. My goal is for my Mama’s to leave this experience THRIVING and FLOURISHING! I EMPOWER you on your journey to health and we work together to uncover the woman you’re becoming and yet to discover.
This program is designed to help you:
- Identify the aspects of your life that are out of balance
- Get in tune with yourself and learn to listen to your body
- Increase energy, beat brain fog and improve your sleep
- Fuel your body with foods that NOURISH you, not just feed you
- Learn how to cook and meal-prep, simply and easily
- Create a morning and evening routine that allow you time for self-care
- Give you a sense of community and help you find your tribe
- Introduce healthy habits that you can easily sustain
- Create a routine that inspires you to want to work out and feel great while doing it
- Learn about plant-based alternatives and options
I’m not sure… Is this program for me?
This program is for YOU if you….
- Feel lonely, off-course, without purpose, lost and unappreciated
- Feel stressed out, overwhelmed and burnt out
- Have those extra pounds you have been meaning to lose, but have never taken the time to focus on YOU
- Always leave yourself last on your list
- Feel lost when it comes to cooking for your family
- Have trouble sticking to routines that are good for you
- Never find the time to exercise or move daily
- Can’t remember the last time your house felt tidy, let alone organized
- Want to experiment with more plant-based meals and alternatives
What you will learn during this program:
- Weight-Loss – We will closely look at your eating habits and dive deep into how we can work together to reach your goals to have you feeling your best.
- How to Handle Overwhelm + Stress – Learn tools to help reduce the feeling of overwhelm + tackle the stressors in your life.
- Get Moving – In this part of our journey together, we will find ways that work for YOU to get your body into motion. We will explore what exercise works best for you and set realistic and obtainable goals.
- Simple Recipes & Meal Planning – I will teach and help you cultivate a love for the kitchen. We will work together to find recipes that work for you and your family. We will also work together to reduce the stress around daily meals and how meal planning can help you to feel more prepared for life. I will also introduce you to more plant-based options!
- Farmer’s Market/Grocery Trip – If you are a local client of mine, we will go on a shopping trip together, in which I will help you find healthier alternatives and show you how to navigate the market and look at your food differently.
- How To Find Yourself Again – We will work together to find you where you are at now and who that is to you and what that means to you. We will also work with tools that will help you to connect to your inner self and feel heard, understood and to flourish.
- Declutter + Organization Tools – On this part of our journey together, we will put in place new ways to help you feel more organized, we will declutter your life and allow for more space in your life to welcome in all good things!
- Self-Care + Love – This part of our time together will help you establish what self-care means to you and how you can feel most loved at a deeper level by yourself. We will find what feeds you and start to implement those things into your daily, weekly and monthly routines.
- Morning & Evening Routines – You will learn how to create routines that serve you and your life.
- Community & Support – We will find you community and support. We will also dive deeper to look at what that means to you and what that may look like for you and your family. I was also connect you with my Mama Bairre support FB page!
- How To Get Better Sleep – On this part of our journey together, we will look at why sleep is the most underrated and best gift we can give ourselves and how to get you sleeping better.
I’ve read all of this, but HOW does it work?
The Confusion to Clarity Program is a 6 month one-on-one private coaching journey. The program will be catered to you and your needs and wants. We will address all of the things mentioned, but each session will be designed around YOU.
Sure, but what do I get?
- 2 – 50 minute sessions per month, in person or virtually for 6 months
- Weekly check-ins and accountability
- Worksheets, handouts, reading suggestions, a journal and free gift suited to you and your goals with the program.
Tell me more…
- Unlimited support from me and my team through email!
- Clients in the program will have access to workshops and any special events I host at a discounted rate!
- For my clients that really want to look at the nutrition and weight-loss goals, you will have an option to opt-in to products to support your nutrition side of your journey at an extra and separate cost.
Ok, break it to me gently… How much does it cost?
The Confusion to Clarity SIX-month Program, FULL INVESTMENT is:
- One payment of $2550 for the full program, or 6 payments of $425. IF you pay IN FULL, I will take $100 off!
But, Erin, how do you know this will work?
- Because it worked for me! I have walked the walk and I now talk the talk. I was once in your shoes and I can help you get through this.
- I have studied these techniques and they have helped so many people.
- Having support through your journey is KEY. No one has to go through it all alone.
If this sounds like you or someone you know… What are you waiting for? ACT NOW and jump on a FREE Clarity Call with me today!
What does that mean?
We hop on the phone for a 30-minute session where we discuss your goals and what you want to work on. I’d love to help you feel EMPOWERED in your journey to health. Together we will get you feeling BETTER. I will help you LOSE weight, sleep MORE, INCREASE your energy, REDUCE stress and FIND the you, you lost and the you, you are yet to discover.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between. My specialty is vegan and gluten-free options and alternatives!
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship(s) cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
I work with my clients to get in touch with their body’s needs because I understand that life happens and your needs will change. I want to equip you with the self-awareness to make the best decisions for yourself in any given circumstance. I believe each person is fully capable of making well-informed decisions as their own expert, not the latest magazine article or fad diet book.
Let’s define what you value most from your well-being. We’ll use these visions to motivate specific goals that bring you closer to where you want to be. As your coach, I will not dictate a diet for you, but together we will explore why some foods make you feel better than others and how to strategically use that feedback. Together we’ll co-create your health goals within reasonable time frames and actionable objectives so you know exactly what you’re working toward.